HW: Hawk Logs Master Series

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Thu Jun 7 20:05:35 EDT 2001

Those who already got their Hawk Logs can go here for preliminary scans of
the first six (those still waiting, I am on #10):
www.pipeline.com/~stemfors
I say preliminary because these are just default jpg saves of the original
300 dpi TIF images which are about 20 Megs in size and so can't be posted.
They look a bit crappy but when they are printed they are about as good as
the originals, which seem to have been created on a PC printer to start with
(at least the early ones), so I may not be able to improve them much. Try
printing one out and see if its acceptable, if not I will try again - I will
eventually get this right. Also note that the early back inserts were a bit
too small and don't properly fill the width of the tray-back. Any
suggestions for improvements would be appreciated.
Stephan