HW: hawks/fantasy

Thu Jun 7 22:40:24 EDT 2001

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Jill Strobridge wrote:

> My ticket for Canterbury arrived the other day!    Not that it
> proves anything since I also had a ticket for the Buxton Festival
> which was cancelled at the last minute.    Kent hasn't had a FMD
> case since 2nd April and restrictions have been lifted now.     Mind
> you restrictions were lifted in Somerset and I see they've just had
> a new case confirmed so it's still a bit of a risky venture.
> Wouldn't like to be one of the organisers.   Good luck folks!

        Is there any other news? Not so much the actual event, which as
far as I can ascertain is going on fine, but list-type arrangements for
getting there? Kirsten and I are looking into really cheap B&Bs in the
area but we don't know whether anyone else is planning things, and there
was some talk of a bus? Anyone? Yours,
                                        Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk