was RE: calvert question, now OFF: Circle

Miikka Wagner micci at SCI.FI
Fri Jun 8 12:28:57 EDT 2001

I live here in finland and had not never here these titles, so thanks for
this info. Tomorrow will be my shopping day :-)

Last Circle gig was really great. It´s was like mini space ritual universe.

NP:lehtisalofamily- interplay (ektro-003)

btw. circles meronia vinyl contains one song which is vinyl version only.
It´s call low-pursed

>>P.P.S. So far this week my (snail)mailbox has disgorged Circle - Taantumus,
>Oh, so the 'new one' Richard was talking about is really the new one that
>Jussi had sent me before (seeing that Taantumus is Track 9 on what I have).
>How do you like that "Lyhytaallosta" track...awesome, eh?
>
>Who has released this one?  Metamorphos is gone, so I guess Ektro (Jussi's
>label).  Is it/will it be on tUMULt here in the US as well?  I guess I will
>have to find out.
>
>>Pharaoh Overlord - #1, and Fluorescent Tunnelvision (includes Circle,
>>Ektroverde, and Tree Sine)... whew, I'm Finnished...
>
>All good stuff though.  Haven't heard Pharaoh Overlord yet though.  Wonder
>why Frustram Quartet didn't make it on that one.
>
>Grakkl (FAA)

Miikka Wagner
email: micci at sci.fi

Official Finnish Hawkwind Association/ FinnWind
http://www.sci.fi/~micci
email: finn.wind at sci.fi