OTHER: Steve Hillage vinyl for sale

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Fri Jun 8 14:31:46 EDT 2001

I'm trying to make some space on the record shelves and I found
the following two 12" records which were PRODUCED by Steve
Hillage:

Dubh Chapter: Touch & Go / Hibiscus Town / Sleep & Be Thankful
/ Touch & Go (7" edit)

Dubh Chapter: Happy Is The Bride (extended mix) / Who Decides?
/ Happy Is The Bride / Pain (Is A Warning).

Both have a date on them of 1990, and have been hardly played.

I'm looking for a nice easy option here, £5 for both inc P&P to UK,
else £6 to Europe, else £7 ROW.

Apologies for waste of bandwidth; replies OFF-LIST please (I won't
see them if they go to the list as "OTHER".

Alasdair