HW: SILICON GULCH

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Fri Jun 8 14:44:05 EDT 2001

HOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WOULD WANT ME TO DO A TREE HERE? Only thing is I
can't burn cd's in large quantity. My reciever is from the 70's and isn't
very compatable with modern components. I'm usually a cassette only guy.
This is on a maxell XL2 110min tape. The quality is around 7 out of 10. It
maybe 8, but there is some distortion on the songs. It is the whole
performance going by the tracklist. 11 tracks total. It is from theatrespace
LONDON 5/1/81. CHEERS STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Jarrett [mailto:jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 12:36 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: SILICON GULCH

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Stephen Lindas wrote:

> I just got a recording of CALVERTS--KID FROM SILICON GULCH. Is this rare?
> Anyone know how many times this was performed? STEPHE

        Now, ordinarily I'm slow to suggest things like this, but for
heaven's sake let's tree this thing. I didn't even know it was recorded
and if I could adequately decsribe how much I'd like to hear it I'd blow
all your mailboxes. What format have you got it in? What's the quality
like? Questions questions a thousand questions! <screech of tyres,
explosion and flames in left channel>[1]. Yours,
                                                 Jon

[1] Bonus points for anyone who spots that one :-)
ObCD: Monster Magnet - _Dopes to Infinity_
       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk