OFF: ST 37 news

just me deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Jun 8 19:15:03 EDT 2001

Doug P:

"Please try to come out and support this very worthy cause. Roky is
receiving treatment for the first time in years and is doing better
already but needs some financial help to get through this difficult time.
All the bands have special Roky-related surprises for you musically as
well!In other ST 37 news, be on the lookout in July for the release of the
new
Pip Proud CD "A Yellow Flower" on Emperor Jones records. ST 37 is featured
on the track "Good Time". This is one of Pip's finest efforts! Other
musicians on the CD include Alastair Galbraith and Tom Carter of
Charalambides".

my fried Pierre and I were at a record convention in Austin, and busily
scouring for the odd nice Hawkwind LP, and there is Roky, trying to shop,
but getting asked for autographs.......

he systematically refused to sign any, 1 by 1, waving them off......
he "gravitated" himself to me and Pierre, as he could tell we were safe.......
we talked and talked and he seemed so interested in US!!!!!  so we went
with him outside to wait for his mom to come get him........

mike c