OFF: ST 37 news

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Jun 9 01:48:07 EDT 2001

Doug P:
"... my favorite Roky story comes from the guys in ST37, some of whom used
to work at the Austin State (mental) Hospital, including one of the times
Roky was staying there.  Apparently they found Roky's diagnosis,
which>included the statement, "... has delusions of being a rock star ..."
So
they marched into the doctor's office, arms full of Thirteenth
Floor>Elevators and Roky solo albums (and maybe even a few press
clippings), and
confronted the M.D. with, "he doesn't have DELUSIONS of being a rock star,
he IS a rock star!""

 online for a minute...

Doug,,,thanks for responding.

I hate untruth. in my story, it was my friend Pierre, who he came up to,
and mostly talked with, and while he was comfortable, it was Pierre. I was
only there listening.

I only wanted to tell of it.

I am sorry to all........that know what I mean....

I have been such a fool. (nothing to do with above)

must go.

PS,,great hospital story Doug.