BOC Tulsa Show

mike looney mlooney20 at HOME.COM
Sat Jun 9 11:34:04 EDT 2001

OK, just got back from the Tulsa "River Fest" show.

Crowd of 1500-2000 or so.  (large open air concert, $5.00 tickets,
largish turn out).  There was a rain storm right before they came on,
which might have effected the crowd size.

The show was longer that the last 3 I have seen, with lots of stuff I
had not seen live.

Set List:

1) ETI
2) Dance on Stilts * **
3) Harvester of Eyes
4) Burning for You
5) Buck's Boogie
6) Cities on Flame
7) The Vigil **
8) Pocket * **
9) Take Me Away
10) Flaming Telepathy
11) ME 262 **
12) Last Days of May (with a "Buck Speed Metal" solo in the middle of
it. Nice.  Odd, but Nice) **
13) Godzilla, with the now traditional long Base and Drum solo
14) Random bits of Buckness
15) Don't Fear the Reaper
16)  [Encore] Dominance and Submission.

All in all a great show.   And for $5.00 it was a _really_ great show.
They did NOT do Astronomy, which they had sort of said they were going
to do. Some body had his girl break up with him because of that, if we
can
trust the USA Today chat. :-)

* New CD songs
** things I had never heard live before, or at least can't recall
hearing live.