BOC: Auto E-mail from Amazon.

Mike Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Sun Jun 10 18:17:38 EDT 2001

Got this auto e-mail thingy from amazon.com.

cute eh?

What do you all think of this album?  Would someone who likes BOC like this
album or is their computer speaking out of it's you know what?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Michael S Habiby,

We have noticed that many of our customers who have purchased "Curse of the
Hidden Mirror" also enjoy music by The Cult. For this reason, you might like
to know that the new CD by The Cult, "Beyond Good and Evil," has recently
hit the shelves.

(followed by blah blah blah buy blah buy buy amazon blah blah blah)

Mike