HW: SILICON GULCH

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Mon Jun 11 07:21:02 EDT 2001

OK, Lets do this through the neo-quark group. I will take official sign ups
there. STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: BL Young [mailto:blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 8:47 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: SILICON GULCH

Maybe we should move over to neoquark and set this up as an official tree.
It sounds like quite a few people want it, so that's probably the best way.

If you're not a neoquark member, contact me offlist and I can send you an
invitation.

So, the questions we'd need answered are:

1)  Who's got the best sounding version of this show?

2)  Who wants to digitize it to cdr?

3)  Who wants to take official sign-ups and collect addresses to administer
a tree?

Any volunteers?

Regards,
Bryan