BOC Tulsa Show

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Jun 11 13:12:18 EDT 2001

Rocker22 wrote:
> One other thing about the Tulsa show...
>
> On Reaper, towards the end of the song, a roadie was kneeling on the stage
> behind Bobby playing a cowbell into one of the mikes!
>
> After the SNL sendup, I was hardpressed to keep from laughing at the sight!

Last year when a bunch of us BOC-Lers met up in Albany, NY, an audience
member brought a cow bell and kept banging it all through the song (as a
send-up to the SNL skit, I'm sure). The band looked mildly annoyed, but
resigned to it. It was a pretty funny at first, but I ended up a little more
than mildly annoyed....

So anyway, I guess the band finally decided to fight fire with fire. ;-)

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio