BOC: What's your favorite bloom growl/yell/vocal?

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Jun 11 13:32:50 EDT 2001

Jason wrote:
> We might as well have a whip round (its really lovely ill keep it and
> cherish it forever) for Eric since we've done best guitar solo etc. every
> oyster boy has his day, no?

Best Eric vocal moments:
"Hey, Alright, Get down" from live Harvester
Original Astronomy and Astronomy live from Some Enchanted Evening
Veteran of the Psychic Wars (Don't let these shakes go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...)
The Japanese bit in Godzilla
Tatoo Vampire (ah-ah-ah-ah-Vampire photo suckin' the skin!)
The distorted voice of the black blade: "My master is my slave. ha ha ha ha"
(I assume this was Eric?)

Best stun guitar songs:
Subhuman live
Lips in the Hills (I think Eric's on the intro chords)

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio