OFF/NOT MUSIC: more of a media celebrity than he ever oughta been...

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 11 18:06:20 EDT 2001

I for one am glad that McVeigh is on dead and a crispy critter!!

I think they should show the execution of this rat bastard scumbag of
ultimate proportions on all 3 major networks during prime time hours.

Maybe, that would send a message to any others w/ such ideas that we show no
sympathy toward terrorists.

I hope someone w/ a gas powered leaf blower shows up when they are spreading
his ashes.

I will be driving through Terra Haute next month. Maybe, I will get outta my
car and dance a jig.

No Remorse!