OFF/NOT MUSIC: more of a media celebrity than he ever oughta been...

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 11 22:07:52 EDT 2001

Well.

==================
In a message dated 6/11/01 6:06:54 PM, dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<<  for one am glad that McVeigh is on dead and a crispy critter!!>>

even had he been electrocuted, he would not have been rendered unto ash.
he received a lethal injexion.
===
<<I think they should show the execution of this rat bastard scumbag of
ultimate proportions on all 3 major networks during prime time hours.>>
====
last fall, in afghanistan, 15,000 people filled a stadium for the public
execution of a woman; a mother of 7 who took a sledgehammer to her husband
one night as he slept.
i gotta believe her living hell was finally over.
======
<<Maybe, that would send a message to any others w/ such ideas that we show no
sympathy toward terrorists.>>
=====
comrade, this will=not=matter. islamic militants believe that their death is
their ticket to heaven. they laugh at your 'sympathy'.

(qualified by noting Mcveigh was not an islamic militant; he'll wind up in
the same sentence as 'waco' and 'ruby ridge')
======
<<I will be driving through Terra Haute next month. Maybe, I will get outta my
car and dance a jig.>>
====
what does Terre Haute have to do with this?
====
<<No Remorse!>>
==
you're not done hearing from him; i refer back to today's subject title.
==
other than BOC-L, i spend a lot of time at a place called the Underground
Serb Cafe...basically where i go to fight the haters, the anti-semites, the
sick and twisted...
that's where i go to _fight_; not a nice place at all.

but Mcveigh will be a hero to portions of that world.
that's the kind of world it is.
closer than we think;
ask they who found out in okc.

"<>"