hawkwind related - spare a dime for an ex leper? and a joke to entertain those not applying to this post

Mich@el B michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Tue Jun 12 08:59:01 EDT 2001

Hello all

*** {{{ HERES THE JOKE }}}

Mickey mouse files for a divorce from Minnie mouse
The Judge says - You can't divorce minnie just because she's stoooopid??
Mickey replies - I didn't say she was stooopid, I said she was fuckin GOOFEY!

anyway read on:

there are a few people out there

{{ you know who you are }}

who are awaiting some goods from Moi!!

Well just to let you know - I did a big postal mail out today

Trades etc  -

all mailed out today - you WILL be receiving witihn the next week - depending on the mail

pheeeeeewwwwww - its been a while for you kind souls and I apologise very sincerely for the wait

but I have had some stuff to deal with myself here.

The patience and understanding shown by you all is a credit to how cool you are!!!

Alas - the wait is at an end

Regards
Michael 'Serious'