HW/MOTORHEAD

Project2501 prjt2501 at PTD.NET
Tue Jun 12 15:06:58 EDT 2001

Of all the versions I've heard, I think I personally prefer the version
of Warrior.  I don't know that I have a reason why.  I think the fact
that Simon House and Nik are on it has something to do with it.  I just
like thrashing along on my bass to that version more than any of the
other versions I have.

Just my two cents :-)

Bill