SIGNOFF BOC-L

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 12 17:56:17 EDT 2001

Hey Now!

Time I Left....

This list today.......

I am outta here!!

Yes, I know that I need to send a note elsewhere to signoff. I am doing that
immediately after I send this note.

To all the cool folks: Thanx for the Hawks!

And BOC too ")

Keith, I would love to keep up on Spacerock news, if you care to send it my
way.

Bernhard, I have enjoyed all of your posts!! You are a great wealth of Hawk
knowledge. Please keep posting to the neo-quark list ")

I recently had a great phone conversation w/ Tommy Grenas that I was going
to share w/ you all, but......that JC comment did it for me.

After 4 years, the Pro's just don't outweigh the cons anymore.

In Search of Space

Darrin