HW: SILICON GULCH

Tue Jun 12 20:58:52 EDT 2001

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Jill Strobridge wrote:

> I'm sure I remember that a while ago somone decided to get a theatre
> group together and bring the play to a stage in London.    But maybe
> it didn't work out.     Something it would be fun to go and see
> though.    Is anyone on the list into drama or know of an acting
> group who would be willing to do this?    There's always the
> Edinburgh Festival Fringe if they wanted a venue and a potential
> audience!

        The Fringe only gets you an audience if you have a small fortune
to spend on publicity. Otherwise you can be playing to an empty house
because there's so much competition. Or so I'm told by persistent
inFringers.

        But, nonetheless, I know people who might want to do this. Maybe.
Are the scripts available anywhere? Yours,
                                           Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk