OFF: Quarkspace

Jerry Guizar jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Wed Jun 13 09:08:07 EDT 2001

   Vacation's almost over :(  I went to the 1st Intergalactic Spacerock
Concert and Light Show Saturday. Anyone else on the list go? I had
my nethawks shirt on. It looked like there was maybe 50 people
there. I guess Jim couldn't get any lasers for the light show.

   The good points: the music was excellent. I managed to grab the
3 new strange trips CD's (worth going just to get them), 3 CDs
from Theater of the Mind, and 6 of Quarkspace. I went outside
between bands and met Paul Williams. Embarassed myself
by asking him who he played for. Shared a little smoke
until someone from the club said it wasn't cool.

   Paul said it was the first time they've played that part of PA.
I hope the crowd size doesn't discourage them from coming
there (or NE PA) in the future. I thought I heard someone
mention Harvey being in the area this October (maybe
Chef Geoff). Can't wait.

Jerry
obCD Quarkspace-The Hidden Moon