OFF: HMTL text

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Wed Jun 13 10:00:06 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Guizar" <jguizar at STNY.RR.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: OFF: HMTL text

> From: "Bill & Cynthia" <freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU>
>
> > Are my messages going thru in HMTL text? I was just told this by another
> > list I'm on. Strange too as I have been a member of that list for a long
> > time.
>
>    This one didn't. Are you using Outlook? I've noticed if I reply to
> HTML/Rich Text, it tends to use the same format.
>
> Jerry

Hi Jerry. Yes I am using Outlook. Thanks to Jill S. I've just learnt about
Rich Text and Plain Text in the Format thingy;  and my mistake was not
through the settings I did on the computer, but when replying to a post.

My apologies to all hawkpeople if previous replies to posts were in Rich
Text.

Bill