Harvey Tour tee hee hee

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 13 10:27:31 EDT 2001

Strange Trips will be bringing Harvey Bainbridge and Mr Quimby's Beard to
the USA in late October or early November. In  place of the full weekend
outdoor Strange Daze festival, this year a smaller event will take place in
Cleveland. Keep your eyes on www.strange-trips.com for the latest
information. There will also be  a tour in the weeks around the Cleveland
event so anyone who thinks they can host a show should contact Jim Lascko at
jmfinity at strange-trips.com<<<<<

Is this Harvey guy cute?..tee hee heee? Can I get a pic?...tee hee hee.  Does
he have hair ...tee hee? If I go, will someone buy me a drink?..tee hee hee.
If I show up will someone blow me? teehee.  I'll contct Lascko only if he
sends me a CUTE pic...tee hee.

Scuse me while I go have a real good PUKE!!! tee hee hee

Best tee hee hee regards
Bill tee hee  hee Stewart