OFF: Re: What's happening??

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Wed Jun 13 18:52:16 EDT 2001

> There seem to be Killjoys amongst our happy family - They need to
> take their
> seditives and Exlax, get mellow and regular, then learn to appreciate and
> enjoy the special brand of humor of all the colorful characters of this
> website.
> Steve the Moonman

OK.  Enough with the insults.

Everything you post here goes to several hundred people.  Some of them are
at work, some run their own businesses.

I've made close personal friends of several people on the list.  I've been
part of this happy family since 1994.

This does not mean I want my inbox full of 50 messages of bullshit every
day.

If you want to flirt, take it off list.  That's what I've always done.

Once more, IT'S NOT A FUCKING CHAT ROOM.

And don't quote the ENTIRE FUCKING MESSAGE every time.

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com