OFF: What's happening??

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jun 14 04:39:30 EDT 2001

In article <HOEIIEOFGIOMJIMLGMJKIEOPCGAA.email at andygilham.com>, Andy
Gilham <email at ANDYGILHAM.COM> writes

>Once more, IT'S NOT A FUCKING CHAT ROOM.
>
>And don't quote the ENTIRE FUCKING MESSAGE every time.
>
>-- Andy

I agree 100%.

And while we're on the subject, an example of OFF:

e.g. HW : Bob Calvert's work with Amon Duul

The follow up might then be:

     OFF : Amon Duul's Best LP's

I love OFF posts. I have discovered loads of great psyche and krautrock
through the guys here. It's about spacerock and psychedelic music.

Please, no politics here. I have my opinions and thoughts but they are
not appropriate here. Neither are yours, gringo.

BOC-L was the first thing I subscribed to seven years ago. I don't want
to un-sub. Let's keep it coherent and relevant, yeah?

cheers
--
Jon