Lemmy in Nina Hagen = Punk + Glory (1999)

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Thu Jun 14 05:12:42 EDT 2001

NinaHagen is like a female KLAUS NOMI!!! It really would be an interesting
combo. If any one ever hears this PLEASE let me know. I am very curious. HAS
TO BE VERY WEIRD!!!! STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Pearson [mailto:jasret at MINDSPRING.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 1:54 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Lemmy in Nina Hagen = Punk + Glory (1999)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:35:54 -0500, Stephen Lindas <Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM>
wrote:
>IT was in the MOTORHEADBANGERS fanzine. It didn't say if it was worth
>getting or not. Personally I don't care for nina's music anymore. Just to
>get it for LEMMY would be my only reason for getting it...

Wow!  Lemmy AND Klaus Kinski together ... two utterly unique individuals
whose "real lives" actually live up to their images (unlike most celebrity
poseur frauds) ... for better or worse ...

Whether it's any "good" or not, it sure must be interesting ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com