NIK: Nik/Deviants in London!

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Thu Jun 14 07:29:01 EDT 2001

Part of an e-mail I got from Mick Farren this morning:

----
I'll be coming to the UK on around October 17th., for the publication of the
book "Give The Anarchist A Cigarette" which is a kind of cultural
autobiography covering the sixties and seventies. The Deviants will be with
me, but unfortunately we will be playing just one show at the Astoria in
London double billed with Nik Turner's band (essentially Hawkwind in
everything but name.) [...] Tickets should go on sale for
that in about a month.

[...]

As details are resolved they will be posted on the Funtopia website --
http://www.thanatosoft.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm
----

In related news, I just got a copy of Andy Colquhoun's PICK UP THE PHONE
AMERICA, featuring Mick, Philthy Animal Taylor, Russell Hunter and Duncan
Sanderson...

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com