HW: Cleveland Shows

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jun 14 17:12:12 EDT 2001

Stephe says...

>YES I swear they (SpaceCore) opened at the agora 95. They blew me away.

OK, I believe you...that musta been the other time I saw them.  Which would
mean that Sosumi opened the '91 Empire show. (?) Ugh.

So, to tabulate Cleveland HW gigs since 1978...

Yr   Venue              HW lineup           Opener(s)
'89  Phantasy Theater   4-piece w/ Harvey   My Dad Is Dead (plus awful 'rap')
'90  Empire (2 shows)   5-piece w/ Bridgett Sosumi & SpaceCore
'91  Empire             Trio                Sosumi
'95  Agora              4-piece w/ Ron      SpaceCore
'97  ?*                 Ditto?              ?*
'98  Nelson Ledges      JR/ST/SH/RC/CR      N/A
'02  We can only hope

* dunno...was out of the country

Anyone disagree?

>IS HARVEY playing in KENT. Thats like 15min from my house. I'll see you
there >JUL 21st.

Well, that's a completely different show - long before Harvey comes
(October?). And I think I remember Paul saying that the guy who booked the
show at the Robin Hood was fired, so don't expect any more spacerock/prog
shows there (sadly).

Grakkl (FAA)