ICU video

Samantha Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Jun 15 04:21:46 EDT 2001

When you find out the origin of this vid please let me know - I want one,
want one,  want one more!!!!!!

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: J D [mailto:Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK]
Sent: 14 June 2001 22:35
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW: ICU video

 Hi,
I was having a clear out of my videos the other day and came across one
labelled as ICU & Bob.
I assumed it was a 2nd copy of the Dingwalls 85 2 hour video but thought I'd
just check and discovered that this is actually a 1 hour video of ICU & Bob
playing a gig presumably in 85 as it includes Paint Your Windows White.
Band members include Nik, Bob, Fred, Steve & the drummer from 85.
The quality is excellent with multiple camera angles and close ups etc but
thankfully no special effects like the ones on the Dingwalls video.
The venue itself may well be Dingwalls for all I know but it definitely
isn't the aforementioned video. No Dave Anderson to start off with.
The quality is good enough for me to think that it well be semi-official.
Anybody any ideas as to date and venue?
Track list = Watching The Grass Grow, Raj Neesh, Damnation Alley, Fallout,
Space Invaders, The Times They Are A Changing, Solitary Ashtray, Spirit Of
The Age, Paint Your Windows White, Acid Rain, World Of LSD, Ejection, Little
Black Egg (edit)
Jez

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited