HW: Weird 6 (& other goodies)

Mike Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Sat Jun 16 09:35:58 EDT 2001

:)>>-----Original Message-----
:)>>From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
:)>>Behalf Of Rik Rx
:)>>Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 5:43 PM
:)>>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
:)>>Subject: Re: HW: Weird 6 (& other goodies)
:)>>
:)>>Weird #6 appears to be in stock here....
:)>>
:)>>https://secure.wsa.u-net.com/www.cow.co.uk/scripts/blue.cgi
:)>>
:)>>change the search criteria to 1000 items
:)>>
:)>>Rx
:)>>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Michael S Habiby,

This is a status update on your recent order, number 101052714.

HAWKWIND - WEIRD TAPES 6 LIVE 1970-73 UNI-HAWKVP11CD CD   10.49 CNCL
12/06/2001

Key to item status
  CNCL = it was cancelled.

WEIRD TAPES 6 LIVE 1970-73: This item has still not been released. There
are problems with the master tapes which has meant that the release date
has been indefinitely postponed. We are therefore cancelling this order.
We will notify you when we hear of a definite date for release.

Your credit card is only debited when items are SENT, and these debits
will appear as C.O.W. Mail Order on your credit card statement.

Your order is now completed, thank you. Please visit us again.

Regards,

C.O.W.