OFF: New A-I.com radio shows...Kozmik Ken

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jun 16 21:14:43 EDT 2001

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Aural Innovations Radio has just uploaded two new shows in streaming
RealAudio. (You can also download them if you prefer.)

Aural Innovations is an online web-zine covering all forms of spacerock,
psychedelia, electronica, and more eclectic forms of jazz and progressive
rock. Our web site is LOADED with reviews, interviews, and articles.

Announcement (June 16, 2001): We are pleased to welcome the Kozmik Ken
Experience to Aural Innovations radio. Welcome Ken!

Also, Aural Innovations radio continues to evolve thanks to listener
feedback. We have discovered the means to increase the sound quality of our
low bandwidth shows without an increase in file size.  This means we've gone
back to one version of the show. The new  shows may not be a crisp as the
high quality shows we've been uploading, but they're LIGHTYEARS ahead of the
low quality shows. Not having to upload the enourmous files we were for the
past few shows removes a huge burden. (Thanks David!!!) Let us know what you
think.

Here are the playlists for the new radio shows:

The Kozmik Ken Experience

Paradogs - “Nile” (from Paradogs)
Tidal Flood - “Hellum” (from 7 Tide demo)
Ozric Tentacles - “Pyramidion” (from Pyramidion)
Paupers - “South Down The Road” (from Ellis Island/Magic People)
Census Of Hallucinations - “Manifest Your Magick” (from The 4th Dimension)
Vibravoid - “Ballspeaker” (from Vibravoid)
Aunt Mary - “Stumblin’ Stone” (from The Best Of Aunt Mary)
Please - “The Road” (from Seeing Stars)
Korai Öröm - “Track Four” (from Korai Öröm)
Chicken Bones - “Water” (from Hardrock In Concert)
Alien Planetscapes - “Love Shack Radio” (from Life On Earth)

Aural Innovations Radio (Show #28)

Kryptästhesie - “An Evening Following A Cuttle-Fish” (from Inner Whirl)
Dr. Rajah Von Zeetar - “Burning Flame” (from Mp3.com site)
Relativity Machine - “Ganesh” (from Mp3.com site)
F/i - “Quantum Foam” (from Fluorescent Tunnelvision)
Joshua Charles - “The Start” (from A Positive Flow: The Start Of J.C. Bosco)
JFK Jr Royal Airforce - “Ridicule” (from Ridicule EP)
Bevis Frond - “Temple Falls” (from Vavona Burr)
Pharoah Overlord - “Landslide Non Stop” (from s/t)
Rick Ray - “Bomb Day” (from Abnormal Road)
Loons In The Monastery - “I-Spy” (from Stranger Than Truth: Live Recordings
1999)
The Echo Orbiter - “She Seldomly Joked” (from Laughing All The While)
Cyrille Verdeaux - “Moraga Hall” (from Journey To Tantraland)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

http://Aural-Innovations.com