explanation

Samantha Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Jun 18 06:37:45 EDT 2001

Like every music you've ever liked but all at once in the same place at the
same time!!!!

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Lindas [mailto:Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM]
Sent: 18 June 2001 11:01
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: explanation

I have a problem. This guy wants to know what HAWKWIND sounds like. I am at
a lose for words here. I don't even know where to start. Anyone here who can
come up with a brief discription, I would truly appreciate it. THANK YOU in
advance!!!! STEPHE

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited