OFF: A-I.com radio

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jun 18 09:12:43 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

Sorry to burden the list with this, but it looks like Jerry needs some
feedback (not literally) to suss out the problem.

Grakkl (FAA)

His message below....

Hello all,

A regular listener has reported that he can't stream or download my
new shows (Kozmik Ken and AI #28). My log files have limited info
but do indicate several people may be trying several times. Could
those of you who do listen to AI radio let me know the results of
your streams and/or downloads? This would be most helpful as I'm
trying to determine if this my ISP or general internet problems.

BIG thanks.

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com)
Aural Innovations SpaceRock e-zine
http://Aural-Innovations.com