OFF: Bob Lennon takes a hiatus...

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jun 18 13:29:45 EDT 2001

Jill asks...

>Is that a result of the flooding in Houston or is this elsewhere?

Bob lives in Philadelphia.  But YES, this is the very same storm, Allison,
that has now flooded half the US seemingly.  All the way from Houston,
through the south to the coast, and most recently eastern PA and probably
much of Jersey and the area surrounding the City.  It is already the worst
(monetarily) non-hurricane tropical storm in the nation's history.  Billions
of dollars in damage.  I did hear about the explosion...amazing that it
happened right there in a boc-ler's neighborhood!  As an ex-Philadelphia
resident, I can only say that hope everyone that I once knew there is ok.
Good to hear Bob & his family made it through with only a story to tell, and
only replacable items lost.  Well, the HW video collection notwithstanding.

Grakkl (FAA)