HW RE:HW lives

Daniel Jackson Djsatan.23 at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Jun 18 18:07:55 EDT 2001

attention! ah the venerable Mr. G, speaker of truths, supplier of noises
sweet, of course there have been many great musicians passing thru the Shade
Gates, we at Prozac towers cry! But the sweet horn of ffate decrees that
tempus fugit, and it fugits at a fair old pace, i xcan tell you, so hear the
clarion cry, and let forth the Hawks of yore, to smite ye mightily smiterly,
me old muckers, see u on the dawn of the solstice, grooving to the sound of
the mighty Hawk,
Space is deep, bleep bleep!
The Sailore on ther sea of dates