BOC: "I Love The Night" MUZAK

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Mon Jun 18 20:35:38 EDT 2001

        I was in a hotel gift shop this weekend waiting to buy some gum
        when I realized I recognized the little "arpeggio" coming out of
        the tinny speaker playing Musak.

        It was "I Love The Night" by Blue Oyster Cult.

        At first, I didn't believe it.  People in the store thought I
        was weird as I hunted around the walls and ceiling looking for
        the music source and waited underneath to confirm.  Yes, most
        definitely.  "I Love the Night" in Muzak form!  The
        guitarist(s) did a wonderful job on the solo and some great
        Buck-esque fills at the end.  In fact, I'd say the whole damn
        thing sounded great.  It wasn't cheezy, even.  Just excellent.

        Of course, it wasn't quite an ideal listening experience.

        I'd **LOVE** to get a copy of this.

        a) Anyone have ANY idea how to track such a thing down?
        b) Anyone have ANY idea how many other BOC tracks have been
        Muzak-ed?  We know DFTR has been done (and I've heard that).

--
Chip Hart                           *                        chip @ pcc.com
Physician's Computer Company        *              http://www.pcc.com/~chip