OFF :Omega

Mike Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Mon Jun 18 22:30:23 EDT 2001

Yes an Hungarian band. My best buddy from college was of Hungarian descent
and had some cousin send him a few LP's from Hungary. Great prog.  We
collected a few in English and I suppose he still has the Hungarian ones.

I have Omega, Time Robber, Sky Rover and Hall of the Floaters of the Sky on
Vinyl.  All in English.  Weird lyrics but they are translated from Hungarian
I suppose.

Highly recommended.

Mike in Troy NY