OFF: Igra Staklenih Perli tree

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jun 18 21:16:57 EDT 2001

Hey Folks...

Well, so far, I've only had a mild response (nine definites) to my tree
offer and feel that it would make more sense to have at least 20 or so to
make it worthwhile.  I know hardly any of you have any idea what this group
is like, but trust me, it's can't miss stuff!  Out of 2500 CDs (or whatever
I have), I'd already put this stuff up into the top 50.  Easy.  And maybe
since there's been other trees going on here, perhaps folks are feeling a
little 'treed' out.

But I can say that some boc-lers have already heard (the crappy copy of) the
self-titled and so far everyone has come back to me and said that it *is*
truly great stuff.  So, as it only takes a few dollars and half-an-hour of
time to pack up a blank and send it off, well then, I suggest you consider
hopping in.
You won't be disappointed.

These are people I've heard from and are on my list...most have burners so
it'll be easy to arrange.

mlicht
cosmos
chrisr
jguizar
Lwitt1
pwibrew13
m.french
m.jermy
spacewreck2001

Doug P., Darrin (if he's still here), and AndyGee, you'll get copies in any
case.  From me, if not from someone else.

Any more?

Would it be appropriate to post this over to the neo-Quark list?  I'm not on
there, and don't know if non-HW things are forbidden.  But if not, I'd let
those people join in, if someone could post my original offer message over
there.  (Write me, if you don't have it saved.)

Grakkl (FAA)

ObBonusCD: Monster Magnet - Viva Las Vegas