OFF: Omega

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Jun 19 00:15:13 EDT 2001

  K Henderson replied:

> Yeah, they existed (maybe even still do!?) for many years, and put out
lots
> of albums.  I only have one, purchased just recently actually.  One of
their
> earliest works, from 1969 or so (entitled "1000 <something>" - can't even
> remember the title).  A Hungarian progressive rock band.  I like it well
> enough, and plan to pick up more in the future.
>
> Grakkl (FAA)

Ah excellent! Thank you :-) I've had this LP a while and only dragged it out
a week ago to have a listen. An Accountant's Dream is one of the songs on
the album which kinda reminded me it's tax time soon ::gloom:::

If you and Mike are pursuing this band as well, I'll have to get cracking
and see how many I can find Down Under.

Cheers
Bill