still searching for wierd6 & other Hawkwindy stuff

Samantha Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Tue Jun 19 06:01:31 EDT 2001

A fortnight ago Victoria at Voiceprint had only two copies and she very
nicely sold one to me (just got to get the other 6 now).  Since then I'm
sure I've seen someone on the list mention they've ordered a copy from her
so I think that's it from the Voiceprint people.

Sam

Oh on another little matter, someone asked a few weeks ago about delivery
times on stuff from Hawkwind 'direct'.  Well that lovely woman Kris has
finally sent me my copy of Live '97 and I wrote the cheque in February or
March, might even have been April.....shows the strength of my short term
memory!! I don't really care though - I console myself with the idea that
they must be really busy working on a studio album.

p.p.s - I've just got a job working for much nicer people in a much better
company so I'll be signing off for a while in about three weeks - I only
have internet access at work (that's a lie too, I have TV internet but if
any of you have ever used it.........) so as soon as I have a new email
address at my new job place (new,new,new - have I said that yet) I'll be
back.

Peace Love & Hawkwind - always.

Sam