This is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jun 19 09:59:10 EDT 2001

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:49:14 +0100, Keith Barton <keithb at CINESITE.CO.UK>
wrote:

>ejobson wrote:
>
>> Daves vocals made you feel instantly stoned at 33rpm though, didn't they?
>
>I was stoned already - that's why it was on 33!!
>
>Keef

Also, try playing side 4 ("Watching the Grass Grow") at 33. Talk about doom
metal... Sabbath eat yer hearts out.

BTW am I correct in thinkong that the person who introduces the Hawks at
the start of WTGG is none other than Roy Harper? Anyone else here attend
Harper's 60th birthday concert the other night? A great night.