explanation

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Tue Jun 19 10:11:46 EDT 2001

If he doesnt reply to me I will have lost touch. Thanks for the offer. If I
hear back I'll let you know. CHEERS STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Mich at el B [mailto:michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 7:57 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: explanation

Give the feller some samples to listen to

If you don't have a burner I'll do it for ya

say two or three songs?

Let me know which ones you would want him to hear - I can cater!!

and your address!

Always willing to help the uninitiated!!!

Hope thats cool DAVE??  Kris ??  Just a few tracks to bring a new fan into
the fold?

Enjoy the experience??

Regards Michael