This is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Tue Jun 19 10:39:05 EDT 2001

Oh I 'tried' it (quite by accident) when I first got the vinyl 17 years
ago...
I think I'll record the version from the CD onto the AutoMind, then use Cool
Edit to slow it down appropriately, then...listen to it without pops, I
guess.

KevinSommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of ejobson
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 9:02 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: This is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic

I played the above vinyl album the other night (for the first time in about
10 years) and quite enjoyed the first Lp. I then played side 3 (Stonehenge
Decoded) and it reminded me of many concerts in particular the last and only
Stonehenge festival I attended in 1984, which I think was where that
recording was from. The sound was awesome and it made me feel like I was
there again. When I went to turn the record over to side 4 I realised I'd
been listening to it on the wrong speed. So I upped it to 45 and listened
again, but it wasn't as good!

Go on try it.

Eddie Jobson