Woronzow News, Tony Hill, High Tide

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Jun 19 13:42:10 EDT 2001

Hi,

>The flood and reason for success, I didn't feel were that appealing as the
>first 2. Some other guy plays violin and it didn't have the same feel as
>when Simon was there. I think he plays 1 or 2 tracks on those. Does anyone
>on here know if there was actually a cassette called HIGH TIDE 3? It was
>listed in a discography and I wondered if it DID EXIST. STEPHE

Speaking of High Tide: I saw both "Sea Shanties" and "High Tide" in a music
store the other day. I nearly bought both of them, but decided against when
I saw those Neu! remasters.
But as I might buy them the next time, I'm interested what I have to expect
from High Tide. It should be great music, with both Simon House and Pete
Pavli, but I haven't heard any songs by HT yet. So anyone here, who could
tell me what HT sound like?

(c)IAO

                         D+R

np: Univers Zero, "Heresie"

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de