OFF: Magazine, Wayne Kramer

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jun 19 14:28:08 EDT 2001

Re. the Magazine box-set- if anyone was wondering about the end of the
story (especially those kind people who offered to buy it from me)- well I
finally made it to the shop today, the box-set was still there, but when i
tried to buy it I was told that it was a mistake and it shouldn't have been in
the "Sale" section! Bloody cheek. I did however get a cheap single CD
called "Where The Power Is" which claims to be the definitive guide to
Magazine, although doubtless there'll now be a deluge of mails explaining
why this claim is false... haven't played it yet.

On the subject of cheap CDs, the shop at the Royal Festival Hall has a
number of Wayne Kramer CDs for a fiver apiece at the mo. I picked up
"Citizen Wayne" last weekend, there are still a few others left...
--
Nick Medford