HW: band irc chat transcript

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Jun 20 14:25:31 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

Once again, please forgive the lousy formatting on this.  Rik will have up
a nice one shortly up on MC.

Thanks!

Arin

ps. In the meanwhile here it is:

<magnu2000> hi folks!!
<colinjallen> Hi all!
<Leftearmissing> Hi Magnu
<Leftearmissing> hi Collin
<ArinK> hi all
<magnu2000> What are we waoting for ;-)))))
<magnu2000> oops WAITING
<Leftearmissing> I think others to turn up
<magnu2000> ;-))
<colinjallen> No idea!  Thought I'd just come in and hang around *grin*
<ArinK> whew.  coworkers finally left ;-)
<Leftearmissing> We've been doing enough time cjecks over the past few days to get a good idea of the timezones across the globe
<Leftearmissing> I mean checks
<colinjallen> cjecks sounds better:)
<ArinK> indeed.  timezones are frequently annoying.
<Leftearmissing> Well it probably does after a few beers collin
<colinjallen> LOL
<magnu2000> Hi DREAM
<Leftearmissing> Hey dreamworker. See you made it
<ArinK> allo dreamworker
<dreamworker_uk> Evening magnu, leftear, AriK and others
<colinjallen> Hi dreamworker
<Leftearmissing> I think Alissa will be joining us as well
<colinjallen> Hi Mike
<FoFP> Hello?
<FoFP> Oh wow!
<colinjallen> Hi Mike
<FoFP> This is working?
<ArinK> mike -- you made it?
<magnu2000> Hi Mike!!!!
<Leftearmissing> hi FOFP
<ArinK> hi mike
<FoFP> I'm a virgin at anyt5hing but Usenet
<ArinK> yep, it's working ;-)
<ArinK> welcome to the wonderful timewasting world of irc.
<FoFP> So what else can I do but type text?
<Leftearmissing>  1L  2a  3u  4  5g  6h  7s   9O  8u  10t   13L 14o  15u  12d  I remeber the first time I came in here I was like that as well FOFP
<colinjallen> Or this could all be an illusion
<FoFP> Is there a way to send private backchat?
<colinjallen> What does +o mean?
<Leftearmissing> i'm trying to send you one at the moment FOFP
<ArinK> mike: type /msg nick stuff
<FoFP> and what does all that red and black text on the right mean?
<ArinK> red text is a channel operator.  black is normal user.
<ArinK> folks, i believe that rik wants to run this as a moderated chat today.
<FoFP> so what's a channel operator?
<Leftearmissing> He mentioned that a few days ago when those of us that were in last time asked him about that
<colinjallen> Sounds OK to me
<dreamworker_uk> Good evening Hawkperson and Hawkbot
<Leftearmissing> See your in as well Hawkbot
<colinjallen> Can this pick up sound like Yahoo chat?
<FoFP> Yo Hawkbot
<^HawkBot^> arin watch the clones
<ArinK> hiya rik.
<^HawkBot^> hi
<Leftearmissing> hell forgot. yes Hi Hawkperson
<colinjallen> Hi hawkperson & hawkbot
<^HawkBot^> hahaha
<ArinK> rik: one of them is just logging.  The other is using your mIRC client, in case anyone needs help (but is otherwise idle)
<FoFP> So who's expected from the band?
<^HawkBot^> the bot has clone kill set as auto - i'll turn it off
<Leftearmissing> Hi guest see you made it as well
<ArinK> hello alan
<colinjallen> 90% of this conversation is totally lost on me!
<FoFP> I know how u feel
<colinjallen> lol at mike!
<FoFP> Looks like the weather should be good for Fri's gig
<Leftearmissing> colin you're not the only one. Anybody tries to talk teccy with me my brain just wants to go into a corner and cry
<ArinK> hullo gromit.
<Leftearmissing> hi Gromit. Well the room is filling up now
<colinjallen> Perhaps I should have made one of my teccies stay here with me to translate!
<FoFP> There's not room to swing a cat
<^HawkBot^> woops
<Guest25331> hello everyone
<Leftearmissing> what's happened rik
<^HawkBot^> the bot has loads of channle protect stuff set - i gotta turn it all off
<Leftearmissing> Oh.
<colinjallen> Ah, some nice Spiral Realms on the CD player, a glass of wine and Hawkwind people, what could be better?
<FoFP> Looks like talking unix there
<Leftearmissing> Lots of money in the Bank collin
<ArinK> being at a HW concert ;-)
<colinjallen> That will happen on Friday ArinK:)
<ArinK> FoFP: I, at least, am a unix geek by trade.
<FoFP> I still read muy mail in unix
<colinjallen> True Left!
* ArinK is excessively jealous at everyone going to Donnington.
<colinjallen> errrmmm...what is unix?
<ArinK> hiya keef!
<FoFP> which is why all that HTML tagging on the list drives me demented
* ArinK does as well.
<Leftearmissing> hi Keef glad you could make it
<colinjallen> Hi keef!
<magnu2000> Hi Keef!
<Keef> Hey!
<Keef> This is Earth calling.......
<colinjallen> Whooooo!
<Leftearmissing> Hi Dave
<ArinK> hello dave-the-hat
<magnu2000> Hi Dave
<dave-the-hat> hi all
* ArinK agrees with FoFP about html tagging
<colinjallen> Hi Dave the Hat!
<ArinK> hello paul.
<Leftearmissing> Hey Spacerock see you made it
<magnu2000> Hi Spacerock!
<colinjallen> Anyone see Spiral Realms when they supported Nik Turner in the US in 1995?
<Spacerock23> Hopefully I have the right time
<colinjallen> Hi Paul
<colinjallen> If not we will all look a bit stupid Paul
<Leftearmissing> where are you spacerock?
<Spacerock23> I'm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia
<FoFP> On the Trail of The Lonesome Pine?
<Keef> on the trail of the lonesome pine by any chance?
<Leftearmissing>  1L  2a  3u  4  5g  6h  7s   9O  8u  10t   13L 14o  15u  12d  you serious spacerock?
<^HawkBot^> on the trail...
<Keef> lol
<LucidSound> Have I missed anything yet??????
<^HawkBot^> band will be in in 2 mins
<FoFP> The aliens landed, but then left again
<Spacerock23> Yes, on the trail, but losing to the Gypsy moths. :-)
<colinjallen> Not yet Lucid
<FoFP> Locusts you mean?
<FoFP> The US has floods and plagues of locusts apparently
<Keef> plan & cause or planet cores?
<Spacerock23> No, the scourge right now is Gypsy moths.  Makes the Blue Ridge Parkway look like forest fires have hit.
<arin_> hullo hawkwindfish
<colinjallen> That's what you get when you elect Bush!
<Leftearmissing> Hey Hawkwindfish see you made it as well
<hawkwindfish> hi Arin
<magnu2000> ?
<magnu2000> Hi fish!
<hawkwindfish> wouldn't miss it for the world
<hawkwindfish> hi Magnu
<Leftearmissing> Pardon spacerock?
<Leftearmissing> Well I heard that Lucidsound
<hawkwindfish>  1L  2a  3u  4  5g  6h  7s   9O  8u  10t   13L 14o  15u  12d
<Guest25331> what's that all about?
<magnu2000> Hi Sonic!
<Leftearmissing> hi sonic
<Keef> Hello sonicassassin
<ArinK> hiya sonic
<hawkwindfish> hi sonic
<LucidSound> Just testing...
<dreamworker_uk> That was worth waiting for, LucidSound
<Leftearmissing> How did you do that Lucid?
<LucidSound> We do try our best, old boy.
<dreamworker_uk> Hello Hawks
<Keef> Hello Hawkperson
<Leftearmissing> hi Hawkperson
<arin_> hullo hawkperson
<magnu2000> Hi hawkperson!!!!
<^HawkBot^> fast fingers
<hawkwindfish> hi hawkperson
<^HawkBot^> pow
<Guest25331> hiya
<colinjallen> Hello Hawkperson(s)
<arin_> keep talking folks ;-)
<Keef> This is Earth calling........
<Leftearmissing> Why Arin. you on an ISP package like me?
<Spacerock23> Ich weiss nicht was ich sagen solle
<LucidSound> Hello Keef...ARAB!!
<dreamworker_uk> mich auch
<FoFP> The Magic Theatre's that way mate ->
<Leftearmissing> Und Warum ist das spacerock?
<arin_> leftear: hmmmm?
<Keef> Salaam aleykum
<Leftearmissing> Hi RX
<LucidSound> Que?
<Rx> Hello Folks
<hawkwindfish> hi RX
<magnu2000> Hi Rx
<colinjallen> Hi rx
<arin_> hi hawkpeople.
<HAWKPEOPLE> Thats better
<Leftearmissing> Hello then Hawkpeople
<dreamworker_uk> Welcome to the future
<hawkwindfish> hi hawkpeople
<FoFP> Damn. Just got this going and I gotta go see a Hobbit
<FoFP> Anyone going on Friday?
<FoFP> Yo Ande dude!
<magnu2000> hi ande
<Leftearmissing> Hi ande
<AndeT> hi magnu
<Keef> yup!
<arin_> hi ande. have a good time at the hobbit, mike.
<colinjallen> Yes me!
<FoFP> So how about a meet at the beer tent at 7.00?
<FoFP> I'll be the loud Scottish guy (as usual)
<LucidSound> Well LucidSounds will be there...
<Keef> sounds good
<AndeT> hey mike
<Leftearmissing> Welcome to the living Undead
<FoFP> Will wear the BOC-L t-shirt and a Woody Creek Tavern baseball cap
<undead-c> what up ande
<hawkwindfish> hehehe
<colinjallen> I will probably only get there about 8:30-9:00
<arin_> hullo undead-c
<HAWKPEOPLE> Hello Ron here
<FoFP> ah. Or catch me in the beer tent after the gig
<FoFP> Yo Ron
<arin_> hello ron.
<hawkwindfish> hi Ron
<undead-c> chat yeah talk oh oh yeahy whew
<^HawkBot^> PLEASE NOTE: THE CHANNEL WILL NOW BE SET TO MODERATED, EACH PERSON WILL GET A CHANCE TO ASK QUESTIONS, BUT OTHERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE TO THE CHANNEL WHILE IT IS IN THIS MODE.
<FoFP> Are you bringing your scroll again on Friday?
<LucidSound> Chitty chatter chomp
<magnu2000> ?
<^HawkBot^> Arin: YOU HAVE FIRST QUESTION
> On behalf of FoFP who had to leave....do you happen to know when Hawkwind takes the stage on Friday at Donnington?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Yes 9.30 pm
> thanks!
<^HawkBot^> ok colinjallen
<colinjallen> Hi hawkpeople.  Is there any news on the AStoria CD?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Jerry is now here too1
<colinjallen> Hi Jerry!
<ArinK> hi jerry.
<^HawkBot^> <colinjallen> Hi hawkpeople. Is there any news on the AStoria CD?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Th artwork is being completed - any questions for Alan & Simon as they have to leave soon
<^HawkBot^> ok keef what's your question(s)
<colinjallen> Simon, any cahnce of you playing some Spiral Realms gigs soon?
<Keef> So.. you like Banzai!
<magnu2000> Alan are you now a permanent member ?
<Keef> What's the latest with the summer camp?
<HAWKPEOPLE> I'm looking for an Agent
<HAWKPEOPLE> Alan - yes I am
<colinjallen> Hooray!
<magnu2000> GREAT!!!
<HAWKPEOPLE> Summercamp: foot and mouth delayed it
<hawkwindfish> Is the World tour happing next year? And is a new album being released to accompany the tour?
<Keef> Any clues as to who the guests are on Friday?
<^HawkBot^> hawkwindfish: you have voice
<HAWKPEOPLE> What the guest list?
<Keef> no the special guests
<hawkwindfish> is the world tour happening next year and is an album being released to accompany the tour?
<HAWKPEOPLE> We are optimistic on world tour
<magnu2000> Simon: Any chance to see you play CHRONOGLIDE SKYWAY with Hawkwind ??
<HAWKPEOPLE> What the special backstage guests
<^HawkBot^> DREAMWORKER: you have voice
<HAWKPEOPLE> Not this time, come to SR gig
<LucidSound> He means 'who is guesting on stage with hawkwind'
<Keef> Will Lemmy be showing up?
<HAWKPEOPLE> No Lemmy, guest list too big
<dreamworker_uk> Thanks.  I'd like to echo hawkwindfish's question about a new album.  Anything planned over and above the Astoria live album?
<HAWKPEOPLE> There is a plan in motion for a studio album
<dreamworker_uk> Cheers.
<^HawkBot^> Elric: you can ask a question
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> any news on the Aussie tour justt woke up blink blink
<HAWKPEOPLE> Here present are...Simon, Jerry, Huw, Alan, Ron
<HAWKPEOPLE> No, can you organise it...Ron says its a long way to get sent back!
<^HawkBot^> -=º 13Leftearmissing º=-: you have voice
<Leftearmissing> hi all is the Newcastle gig a definite or a maybe?
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> YES - you can stay at my place ok!!??
<^HawkBot^> GinGoblin: you have voice
<GinGoblin> mayeb been covered already, but what about some Scottish dates??!!
<HAWKPEOPLE> Pretty definite, phone the promoter for details and tell him you are looking forward to it...tell everyone to phone the promoter!
<GinGoblin> it';s bonny up ere!
<magnu2000> Any chance for some gigs in Germany ?
<Leftearmissing> I also am getting the impresssion that a Summer Camp has been put off for this year at least.
<HAWKPEOPLE> Scottish gigs maybe, German gigs waiting to here
<^HawkBot^> ok guset - you have access
<HAWKPEOPLE> Summer camp too expensive, winter camp would be cheaper
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> whats the word there?
<Leftearmissing> Winter camp would be colder though. Thermals on standby
<Guest25331> can i just say that you are all stars.  I'll look forward to seeing you in Scotland if you make it.  I have photos of you at leeds, would you like copies??
<HAWKPEOPLE> Yes, what sort of photographs?
<Guest25331> photos taken from the front of the stage.  I was providing part of the light show during the encore?  There's a few rockin shots
<HAWKPEOPLE> We would like to see photographs
<Guest25331> Cheers, hawkpeople, I'll arrange for them to go to the Hawkmerchandise address Ok?
<magnu2000> Jerry: Wonderfull guitar playing during the OZ tour !!!
<magnu2000> Why didn't you do that this way again in March/April ?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Any last questions for Simon as he is leaving now?
<arin_> simon: any chance we'll be seeing some more spiral realms sometime soon?
<LucidSound> Will Bertie be there?
<magnu2000> Are you a permanent member now SIMON ??
<HAWKPEOPLE> Yes more SR
<Keef> Who's Bertie?
<AndeT> dont you mean WHOIS bertie   ;-)
<HAWKPEOPLE> Bertie not here
<LucidSound> No, its WHATIS Bertie!
<Keef> ?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Permanent member, Bertie not
<arin_> hi folks -- dave-the-hat, guest, keef, and sonic assassin currently have voice.
<dave-the-hat> any idea for the line up at newcastle gig any thig special planned
<Keef> Will there be any new songs on Friday?
<HAWKPEOPLE> We always have something special up our sleeves, come to gig and see what it is
<arin_> undead-c now has voice
<dave-the-hat> I'll be there no prob about that
<undead-c> thanks, just listening in hello everyone
<HAWKPEOPLE> Simon gone
<^HawkBot^> woopsie
<HAWKPEOPLE> Last questions for Ron and Jerry?
<^HawkBot^> the channel is set open now
<Leftearmissing> Plans for the future?
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> when are the pigs gonna let bands play at stonehenge again?
<Spacerock23> Who will be playing on the new studio album??  Simon?  Huw?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Ron and Jerry off to Stonehenge
<ArinK> Any more Paradogs releases coming out soon?
<Keef> Is anyone going to Stonehenge tonight?
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> I wish
<GinGoblin> ah, lucky lucky people!
<Leftearmissing> Other than the druids Keef?
<ArinK> good for them!  I express jealousy....
<magnu2000> JERRY: What is your favorite HAWKWIND gig ?
<hawkwindfish> me too
<HAWKPEOPLE> no releases scheduled at the moment but we working on new stuff, thanks to all who bought record
<ArinK> welcome back colm.
<Spacerock23> Has any new material been written for the new studio album.  This lineup has enormous potential
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> whats the feel on the new studio album - juicy goss?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Jerry says there hasn't been one yet
<GinGoblin> what sorta bribe should i offer fer you t' do PARADOX live???   ;)
<colmuk> LOL had a few probs with mirc, sorted now though! Hi everyone!
<HAWKPEOPLE> Bye bye from Ron and Jerry
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> bye heroes
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> sincerely
<GinGoblin> bye ron an jerry!
<Guest25331> hawkpeople, what're you rehearsing just now?
<Keef> Have a great time tonight!
<dave-the-hat> bye
<ArinK> bye Ron, Jerry.  Have fun at Stonehenge!
<LucidSound> Tell Huw we are still trying to find him a hat.
<Leftearmissing> Bye Ron and Jerry. Look after yourselves now OK
<HAWKPEOPLE> Brilliant new songs in the can, all will be new
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> have fun for me
<Keef> Hey Huw - When are you playing the Fox, Rattle & Hum again?
<^HawkBot^> hey I got a gr8 pic of him in your hat
<ArinK> hawkpeople: any further detail on the silliness with Brixton not paying you?
<LucidSound> I must see that pic!
<Spacerock23> Who is playing on the new songs in the can so far?
<^HawkBot^> hang on
<HAWKPEOPLE> Huw...no F,R and Hum again..1 year was enough!
<HAWKPEOPLE> All people who were at Astoria on new album
<Keef> Huw: Any London gigs?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Still fighting for justice
* ArinK expresses sympathy over lack of justice.
<HAWKPEOPLE> No solid London gigs oplanned yet for Huw, kreep looking at website
<HAWKPEOPLE> Dave here now too
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Hawkpeople - who is the talent on the new studio album? Huw gonna be there?
<^HawkBot^> CHANNEL REMODERATED
<magnu2000> When will the Astoria CD be released? Exact date PLEASE!!
<magnu2000> Hi Dave!
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Hello Davce
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Dave
<HAWKPEOPLE> Huw will be there
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> :}
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Hawks: who is the talent on the new studio album gonna be? Huw??
<Leftearmissing> hi Dave. Dave any plans for a solo project for the future?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Ask Voiceprint about Astoria
<LucidSound> Thanks Hawkbot!
<magnu2000> Is this a joke ?
<Keef> Hi Dave, What's your current guitar & amp setup? Do you still use that Coloursound Wah?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Yes solo by Dave in september
<magnu2000> DAVE: What about other releases like ATOMEHENGE 76. Maybe from 1975 or 1977 ?
<colmuk> Dave you ever going to take the agents of chaos on the road again?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Have not used that since 1970 something or other, otherwise same guitar and amp used for the last 10 years
<HAWKPEOPLE> No more agents of Chaos
<Spacerock23> Does Hawkwind have an official policy towards audience fan taping and trading of live shows (strictly noncommercial)?  It seems it would give the band great exposure
<HAWKPEOPLE> Yes Huw on new album
<colmuk> thats a shame!
<colmuk> also this keeps getting asked but how about re-releasing the charisma material?
<GinGoblin> Dave... any chance of Paradox being resurrected for the live set??
<HAWKPEOPLE> Unfortunately taping puts off major record labels from doing deals with us
<GinGoblin> one of my all time  faves y'see
<Spacerock23> Seems like the free promos would make them happy :-)
<HAWKPEOPLE> Doug Smith has Charisma tapes, so I have no idea
<HAWKPEOPLE> No Paradox
<magnu2000> What will be the next official release??
<Spacerock23> Lots of bands like Phish have become massive on the backs of tapers and traders, and the major labels have reaped the rewards
<Mooongluum> Question for Hawkpeople: Would you look favourably on a Hawkwind tribute band?
<HAWKPEOPLE> Phish were not established before
<HAWKPEOPLE> There are a few...as long as its not Nik Turner
<Mooongluum> no i wasn't thinking of inviting nik turner  1L  2a  3u  4  5g  6h  7s   9O  8u  10t   13L 14o  15u  12d
<HAWKPEOPLE> Last questions, still here, Alan, Huw, Dave
<Electronic_no1> Question for Dave Brock: Which of the early albums were mixed under the influence of LSD?
<magnu2000> DAVE: Which HAWKWIND period is your favorite/least favorite ?
<HAWKPEOPLE> 1st, 2nd and 3rd
<HAWKPEOPLE> impossible to answer
<Electronic_no1> thanks
<HAWKPEOPLE> Leaving in couple of minutes
<HAWKPEOPLE> Bye bye all Hawkpeople leaving
<hawkwindfish> hope to see you in Australia next year
<magnu2000> Please do a great git at DONNIGTON !!!!
<GinGoblin> i'm goin too... just wanna say thanks for the great music over and the years, and i look forward to seeing you live soon!
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Is Alan on the new album?
<magnu2000> Thanks HAWKWIND!!!
<Guest25331> Dave et al, you are an inspiration!. Sad to say I sometimes get emotional when I see you play.
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Dave & all you are heroes to us all - see ya soon whereever it may be
<HAWKPEOPLE> BYE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<hawkwindfish> bye
<arin_> Bye!
<GinGoblin> bye bye
<magnu2000> bye!
<Mooongluum> bye hawpeople thanks!
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Thankyou HAWKWIND!!!! encore
<arin_> now unmoderated.
<Keef> thanks guys!
<colmuk> cheers! :-) see ya
<Electronic_no1> bye
<Guest25331> the audience turns to leave.  No more coats etc
<undead-c> out and intake! hooray!!!!
<Leftearmissing> bye Hawkpeople
<LucidSound> Bye Keef, we're off now...
<Mooongluum> arin will you post a transcipt for us johhny-come-latelies?
<Keef> See ya on Friday!
<Guest25331> HAWKWIND HAWKWIND HAWKWIND HAWKWIND
<arin_> yes, I will.
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> See ya Huw - look forward to the new album
<guido> i just logged on. can we start over?
<Keef> Later Keith!!!
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> I'll await the log sheet thing - an HOUR laait
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> arrrg
<Electronic_no1> who's getting the beers in?
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> so what was the goss in the first hour people?
<arin_> Michael B. -- I've got a log of what was said. I'll post it soon.
<arin_> bye hawkfolks!
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Ive got some herb but itll be hard to share
<Spacerock23> Off to get some scran now...
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> thanks Arin - you are a gem!!!
* ^HawkBot^ sets mode: +coffee
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Hi Bernhard
<Electronic_no1> just got back in time to ask my question...phew!
<magnu2000> hi Michael!
<Mooongluum> me too ali popped moments before you
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Bernhard - I set my alarms an hour too late - mein gott!!! :}
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> how are ya mate?
<Mooongluum> aha now i know who is michael b
<magnu2000> Ali: Check your e-mail!!!!
<Electronic_no1> where's Michael B?
<Guest15457> Arin I'm (Mark) on now thanks to your help
<Electronic_no1> ok bernhard
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> Michael B here
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> the one with all the witty questions umm
<Leftearmissing> Wonder if they're going to do the same stunt as they did last time and hang around to see what we're saying?
<arin_> mark! nice to see that you made it!
<Elric_Of_Melnibone> How about that - ehy - Huw on the new album - outta sight owwwww
<Mooongluum> did they do that leftear?
<Leftearmissing> they did last time. The words bar stewards sort of lept to mind then
<Mooongluum> ok who said dave anderson should be reinstated?
<Guest15457> I guess I'll have to wait for the transcript to see what transpired
<magnu2000> Who is going to Donnington, and who will tape this gig ????
<arin_> but at least you made it now......
<^HawkBot^> transcript will be up in an hour or so
<Guest15457> Yeah, I'm pretty amazed
<arin_> ...and will be posted soon.
IRC log ended Wed Jun 20 13:15

Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559