OFF/NOT MUSIC: more of a media celebrity than he ever oughta been...

Sun Jun 24 10:02:05 EDT 2001

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Darrin McKeehen wrote:

> I for one am glad that McVeigh is on dead and a crispy critter!!
>
> I think they should show the execution of this rat bastard scumbag of
> ultimate proportions on all 3 major networks during prime time hours.
>
> Maybe, that would send a message to any others w/ such ideas that we show no
> sympathy toward terrorists.

        And it would be: "That's such a cool way to get on TV nationwide",
wouldn't it?

> I hope someone w/ a gas powered leaf blower shows up when they are spreading
> his ashes.
>
> I will be driving through Terra Haute next month. Maybe, I will get outta my
> car and dance a jig.

        Well, since I guess you're not religious, and therefore you don't
suppose McVeigh will care, or indeed those he killed, I hope you enjoy
yourself, though I'm not sure how his death actually profits you in any
way.

> No Remorse!

        A sentiment which the bomber himself exemplified till the end, and
which I'm sure he'd be glad to see you sharing. Yours,
                                                        Jon Jarrett

ObCD: The Brain Surgeons - _Trepanation_, or, I need this like a hole in
the head...
       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk