HW: Hawkwind in Norwich?

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Jun 24 16:35:22 EDT 2001

Sulking at home 'cos I couldn't get to Donnington I've been scanning
webpages.    Here's the address for Sun in the East free festival in
Norwich (also called e1 on the efestivals webpage - I'm assuming
it's the same?).   It's taking place in Earlham Park, Norwich.
http://www.festivalsrus.co.uk/

Celtica are listed for the main stage but I don't see any mention of
Hawkwind - is the band still planning to go there?    It looks like
great fun - fire performers, historical re-enactments (Viking
village!) and some good Celtic-Rock bands but at the moment the mix
seems more multicultural than space rock - though the band called
"Loveless" sound worth hearing

Is there any further info before I make plans to travel 600+ miles
south?
thanks
jill