OFF: Asteroid #4

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Jun 24 20:58:47 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

Here's some news/upcoming gigs from the Philly "60s psych/modern space"
hybrid band Asteroid #4 from their website http://www.asteroidno4.com.  They
have a new CD out, entitled "King Richard's Collectibles" which I have yet
to hear, so can't tell you anything about it.

But you might look out for these shows if they're in your neighborhood.

Grakkl (FAA)

July 31, 2001
IPO Festival, Los Angeles
Knitting Factory
7021 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles CA.
323-463-0204
http://www.knittingfactory.com/KFLA/

August 1, 2001
Los Angeles
Silverlake Lounge
w/Yume Bitsu, The Warlocks and The Fletcher Pratt
2906 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90026
http://www.casenet.com/music/silverlakefoldcalendar.htm

August 4, 2001
Voodoo Lounge, San Francisco
Bay Area Pop Festival
2937 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
415.285.3369
http://www.voodoolounge-sf.com

U.K. Mini-Tour
The date for this event has not yet been scheduled, although it is being
planned for the week of August 20th. Most likely it will be taking place at
the Monarch, for another Rainbow Quartz blow-out night with labelmates
Myracle Brah, and The Gallygows. A second show is being planned for Cardiff,
Wales, at a venue to be determined. There are also plans for radio and
instore appearances. We will keep you informed of the latest events as they
occur.