A fan

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Mon Jun 25 08:50:55 EDT 2001

I read an i/v with Jello in the early 90's where he mentioned going to see
HW on a recent tour. He raved about it, saying he'd been worried that they
might be old and past-it, but in fact were still excellent. So it's not
just "old" HW he's into.   Personally I don't find it surprising at all
that he's into them. He (generally) has good taste and HW are great... a
perfect match!
Playing a certain type of music doesn't stop people liking other types of
music... obvious I know, but I often detect surprise with this sorta thing.
How about the Exploited being HW fans... never thought that possible
eh?!?  But true nonetheless!
Ah well, back to the medication...

Dave