HW: OFF: Big Amongst Sheep

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jun 25 11:48:55 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

Someone wrote to me asking me whatever happened to the members of Big
Amongst Sheep, in particular one Ian Bone.  Does anyone know where he might
currently reside?  I know they were from the northern part of England, which
I only know as Cumbria, but I guess you lot more often call it the 'Lake
District'.  (?)  For those that don't know what I'm talking about, BAS were
a 'fun' spacerocky sort of band that had Nik Turner guesting on a number of
tracks.  One album and a couple EP's were perhaps their only output, c. 1982
or so.

Having a 'Big Night Out in the Big Bad Universe'....

Grakkl (FAA)