HW: OFF: Big Amongst Sheep

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jun 25 13:59:09 EDT 2001

In message <27.1765227d.2868cfc8 at aol.com>, Iain Ferguson
<IainFerguson at AOL.COM> writes
>Hi There,
>
>Ian Bone if its the same one lives in southville in bristol very near me. The
>Ian Bone that I know was the editor ( and started up ) the Class War
>newspaper.

Hmm. I was always suspicious that whoever was behind Class War was being
controlled by MI5 or similar. Normally I scoff at such conspiracy theories,
but CW's kindergarten yah-boo "politics" and constant appeals to thuggery
and brutality undermined any chance of radical UK politics getting
anywhere in the 80s and 90s.

Presumably Mr Bone would wish me strung up for expressing such
sentiments, as an example of CW's concept of "street justice", and then he
and his friends could make up a jolly little song about the killing which they
could sing down the phone to my relatives (cf Keith Blakelock).

Anyway, when you next see him at the checkout, ask him who is/was
pulling his strings. Inquiring minds want to know.
--
Nick Medford